Travel House Terms and Conditions
- By booking your travel arrangements with Travel House you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. In addition, the products and services offered by Travel House are bound by Terms and Conditions of the suppliers (e.g. airlines, hotels, etc.)
- All rates quoted are subject to change without notice.
- Fares are based on particular booking classes subject to availability of seats and currency fluctuations.
- Fares are not guaranteed until tickets are issued.
- Airline tickets are non-transferable.
- Cancellation and change of booking fees may apply. These penalties differ with suppliers (e.g. different airlines, hotels, etc.)
- Before you make a booking, please ensure that you have a valid passport. Travel House requires a copy of your passport before making any airline bookings for you.
- It is your responsibility to fulfil the visa and immigration requirements applicable to your itinerary. Travel House does not accept responsibility for you being unable to travel due to non-compliance with such requirements.
- Children under 18 years travelling to, from or through South Africa require an UNABRIDGED BIRTH CERTIFICATE along with their passports. For more details visit http://www.dha.gov.za/
- Prior to booking your travel, we recommend that you review prohibitions and advisories applicable to your destination. By offering travel to any particular destination, Travel House does not represent that travel to these areas is safe or without risk.
- Please enquire about the health regulations of countries that you are travelling to and through, to ensure that you have the appropriate health certificates, e.g. Yellow Fever.
CONTACT A TRAVEL HOUSE CONSULTANT FOR ANY QUERIES.